Progress report from the #GoByCamper road trip
Posted in: Travel
It’s been a fun first stint on our awesome #GoByCamper road trip from Sydney to Cairns in Australia. We’ve reached Brisbane where we’re staying with a local family, before starting part two of our journey. While we were at our last stop, Byron Bay, we took a moment in our comfy Campervan to reflect on the journey so far and the highlights of our trip. Check out our video below.
We’ve really enjoyed life on the road so far in our Britz Campervan. Its quite amazing how they can pack everything you need in to one space with enough room to move and make use of the kitchen, dining area, beds and even the space outside. It makes travelling super easy and moving on to our next Big4 Holiday Park was always fun. We’ve met so many families who have embraced family travel, proving many times over that having children isn’t the end of your travel adventures but a whole new beginning.
You can follow more of our adventures on twitter at @travelwithamate and the hashtags #GoByCamper and #BritzCampervans and check out our latest Instragram photos too!
Check out all our Australia #GoByCamper posts here
- Introduction to the #GoByCamper road trip in Australia
- Video message from Sydney
- Port Stephens and Port Macquarie
- Coffs Harbor and Byron Bay
- #GoByCamper photoblog – Part 1
- Taking a break in Brisbane
- Fraser Island tour
- Visiting Rockhampton
- Great Barrier Reef tour with Cruise Whitsundays
- Family reunion in Townsville
- #GoByCamper photoblog – Part 2
- Reaching Cairns